Website Maintenance Cost
WordPress Website Maintenance Cost
With the advancement in technology, it has become essential for businesses to have an online presence. In most cases, it is in the form of a professional website. But one thing to focus on is the cost of the website along with website maintenance cost. On average, the cost of the website range from $10,000 to $1,000,000 while the maintenance cost range from $5 to $5,000 per month.
A website without a maintenance plan is like a car without insurance or person without social security
Alexey, Founder of WP AOS
The Benefits of Monthly Website Maintenance
Have a look!
- Monitoring of performance, security, and uptime allow an efficient response.
- Performance and security optimization allows an exceptional user experience and protects the SEO as well.
- Schedule the optimization helps the website owners to work on other business goals without having to stress about the website all the time.
- Designing and content are continuously improved and added to ensure that your website visitors have a good experience.
- Installing regular updates that allow the website owners to depend upon plugin, core, and theme developers to provide continuous assistance to ensure optimum website running.
- Regular backups ensure the protection of website investment.
- Conversion rate optimization is ensured through continuous maintenance.
WordPress Maintenance Plan
Our team is a blend of WordPress experts who have years of experience in providing WordPress support to businesses, agencies, freelancers, and website owners. We are passionate about all things related to WordPress. Thus we always incorporate the most advanced updates to ensure the website’s success. We are available 24/7 to make a plan for your WordPress website maintenance.
Check out our maintenance plans:
WEBSITE UP TO DATE & SECURE WordPress Maintenance Service
Save 17% with our Annual pricing plan.